Saturday, July 21, 2012

France in a day according to Sara

I thought that as a tribute to my France journey, I would make my last blog post on continental Europe a quick wrap of the most notable parts of France - according to me.

1. Real vespers. With real French people on them. 


2. Bookshops, with snobby philosophical names. Not to mention bookshops being called libraries and libraries being called bibliotheques.


3. Beautiful romantic spots....and no one to be romantic with!


4. French couples getting rather too romantic. Right next to you. 


5. Everyone, and I mean everyone, being a political hack during the election period.


6. The Metro.


7. Crazy crazy Paris traffic.


8. Eating raspberries out of a little box.


9. Really, really, really pretty streets.



And now I am in London. Tomorrow I shall update you all about how that is faring.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Raspberries yummo